Payroll Services In Singapore
Singapore Employment Act stipulates that all employees be paid their due salaries within seven days of the end of previous salary period. Similarly, overtime work salary needs to be compensated within 14 days of the end of previous salary period. Any violations may attract penalties under the act.
It is therefore vital to entrust your salary computation and disbursement services to an entrusted payroll processing company.
As one of the payroll service providers in Singapore, Intime provides efficient payroll service and on-time salary disbursement in accordance with your company’s payroll policies and the Ministry of Manpower requirements.
From effectively managing the payroll of all of your employees to protecting confidentiality of your data stored with us, our professional team will be able to support and provide the value added service.
Our Payroll Services In Singapore Include
- Maintain payroll file for each employee
- Computation of salary, overtime, commission, bonus, CPF & other deductions
- Salary disbursement to employees via bank transfer
- Preparation and distribution of itemised payslips
- First time CPF online account and GIRO set-up
- Monthly CPF e-Submission
- Perform special bonus runs
- Leave administration
- Prepare Form IR8A and relevance appendices for all employees and submit to IRAS electronically via Auto-Inclusive Scheme (AIS)
- Prepare Form IR21 (tax clearance for leaving foreign employees) and submit to IRAS electronically