Corporate Tax Services
Corporate Tax Services In Singapore
Given the potential government incentives and ever-increasing complexity of tax regulations, finding the right corporate tax services consultant in Singapore to guide you through is essential.
The current GST rate in Singapore is 7%.. Singapore has adopted a one-tier corporate tax system. Under this system, tax paid by the company is not imputed to the shareholders and dividends are not taxable in the hands of the shareholders. This means that tax on corporate profits is only paid at the company level. Additionally, there is no inheritance tax and capital gains tax in Singapore.
At Intime, we understand our client’s business in order to make effective tax planning and advise our client on the tax implications of a proposed transaction without compromising integrity and compliance.
At Intime Accounting, our taxation specialists are experts at taxation planning strategies that are carefully tailored to meet your organization’s needs. They work hand in glove with your company to reduce the existing tax liabilities while following the legal and statutory requirements.
Our Singapore Taxation Services Include
- Preparation of tax computation and filing of corporate and individual income tax returns with IRAS
- Preparation of draft tax computation based on management accounts for purpose of filing the Estimated Chargeable Income
- Advisory on Withholding tax matters and e-filing of Withholding tax form
- Filing objection to IRAS tax assessment
- Assisting with IRAS queries on tax issues
- Corporate tax advisory and planning
- Applying for GST registration/deregistration
- Preparation of GST computation and submission of monthly/quarterly GST to IRAS
- Negotiation with tax authorities on tax incentives
- Resolving taxation disputes