Corporate Secretarial Services
Corporate Secretarial Services In Singapore
For a new business, it can be a challenging task to set up and manage a company. So the first step is, you will need a partner who has the insight knowledge to truly put your needs first and understands the steps you need to take. That’s where Intime Accounting services comes in.
We help companies become and remain compliant with both local and global jurisdiction requirements. We work closely with your your legal and tax advisers to get your business up and running as quickly as you need to be. We also ensure that your company is kept in good legal standing in accordance with the local and global legislation requirements. We take a personal approach to each individual business and strive to have a long-term perspective on client relationships.
The Singapore Companies Act stipulates that all companies incorporated in Singapore must appoint a Company secretary. The company secretary must be appointed within 6 months from its incorporate date. Intime offers flexibility on the engagement of our corporate secretarial services in Singapore. Clients may opt to engage our corporate secretarial services on a retainer fee or ad-hoc assignment basis.
Our Services Include But Not Limited To The Following
- Incorporation of a private limited company with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Provision of registered office and correspondence address for receiving notices and communications
- Provision of a named Company Secretary
- Maintaining and updating of the Company’s statutory registers and records
- Lodgment or filing of any applications, notices and/or returns with ACRA
- Drafting of Director’s and Shareholder’s resolutions
- Preparation of documents to convene and hold AGM and filing of Annual Return with ACRA
- Sending reminders on the filing deadlines
- Assist in bank account opening and make arrangement for bank officer to meet at your preferred location
- Striking off the company’s name from the register
Intime assists clients in setting up offshore companies in various jurisdictions. Such as in the British Virgin Islands, Mauritius, Hong Kong, Seychelles, Cayman Islands and Labuan. Please contact us directly for more information.